Guest posts: Are you looking to share in a safe place? This blog for the past 6 months has been all about me, myself, my asshole abusive ex, and I. It’s been so freeing to be able to voice my truth and to possibly help others in the process. It’s also been scary as hell… Continue reading Guest posts: Are you willing to share in a safe place?
Hey All, For most Americans, today is all about get togethers, BBQ’s, celebrating our countries birthday with a day off and ending the day with fireworks. For me, this weekend is my annual checking myself into a fancy hotel, spa days and drinking myself sleepy until I’m sound asleep before I even hear a boom… Continue reading It’s the 4th of July and I am in panic mode
Hey all, I’m Amy. I’m a business owner, significant other, dog mom, lover of bad reality tv,blogger,and a goal to open a domestic violence non profit. ALSO I’m Amy. My business is on the verge of collapse. My significant other and I struggle at times from my DV past. My dogs poop on the floor… Continue reading Faking it until you emotionally make it.
- Guest posts: Are you willing to share in a safe place?
- It’s the 4th of July and I am in panic mode
- Faking it until you emotionally make it.
- I’m Weird and I Do Weird Stuff: A Confession
- Why taking a break is ok
- What to do when your partner sabotages your happiness and achievements
- How to handle constant verbal abuse
- Losing Naomi Judd
- The goodbye letter to my ex I will never send